I think I’m finally running out of Halloween crafts, phew, I’ve got enough now to fill the house.
But here’s a little something I made for my guest post at Lolly Jane on Wednesday past!
- I took that little Dora plate and gave it a couple coats of black spray paint, so much better now!
- I hot glued the plate to the glass candlestick.
- I dumped the bones onto the plate.
- I covered it with the glass cloche.
- I attached the mini bats to the glass cloche with double sided tape.
- I tied a bow around the knob of the glass cloche with the Halloween tule.