Hi Everyone & Welcome to “Tis the Season Holiday Link Party: Recipes
I am thrilled to be sharing a recipe for
Candy Cane Whoopie Pies
with you today!
Don’t they look scrumptious?
Make sure you keep party hopping with Christmas Trees on December 22nd at Number Fifty-Three
- Dark chocolate cake mix like devils food or chocolate fudge
- Tub of white icing like cream cheese or vanilla
- Crushed candy canes
- Whoopie Pie pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease whoopie pie pan.
- Prepare cake mix as per package directions except only add 1/2 of the specified amount of water. The cake mix should resemble paste, nice & thick.
- Drop teaspoon full of mixture in each whoopie pie cavity.
- Bake for 8-10 mins.
- Continue until all cake mix is used.
- Remove pies from oven and let cool on a wire backing rack.
- Once cooled spread generously with icing and make a cookie sandwich.
- Roll icing edges in crushed candy cane.
And here is a list of all the talented bloggers taking part in this fun series:
Bliss of Bliss Ranch
Jessica of Dear Emmeline
Aimee of It’s Overflowing
Lindsey of Southern Lovely
Lisa of CreateInspire
Angela of Number Fifty-Three
Laura of The Ironstone Nest
Stacey of Embracing Change
Julia of 551 East
and of course ME!
Before you link up, feast your eyes on some of these fabulous Holiday recipes.